Our philosophy is to engage our clients as “Business Partners”, to ensure their success in the most cost effective and efficient manner in the management of security programs. The BES Group will provide our clients solutions to achieve greater market share and sustainability through compliance based programs.
BES is qualified with the Small Business Administration (SBA) and registered under the federal government System for Award Management program (SAM).
Our Team Members have extensive training, education and experience in their chosen discipline on a global basis.
Government Contract Qualified
- U.S. federal government’s System for Award Management (SAM) Cage Number: 7EEE3
- Dun & Bradstreet Number: 079723021
- NAICS #: 561612 / 561611 / 541690 / 541614 / 524291
- Department of Homeland Security DHS Safety Act Designation
- Registered with Florida Department of Financial Services (DFS)
- TransCanada registered as contractor, supplier and vendor
BES is comprised of five sub-business entities with a proven client base. We are a multi-member team specializing in Corporate Security Consulting Services. Our staff is experienced in many facets of security specialties to include International Supply Chain, Logistics, Brand Protection / Counterfeiting, Workplace Violence, Crisis Management / Business Continuity, Compliance Auditing and Environmental Health Safety (EHS).
BES will assist your business to establish plans that have the capability to offset the effects of a disruption of business operations in a timely and cost effective process.
- Risk & Vulnerability Assessments
- Program Development / Implementation
- Policy and Procedures
- Training: On-Site / E-Learning
- Active Shooter Assessment
- International Compliance Programs
- Responsible Sourcing / Social Compliance
- Auditing / Problem Solving
- Root Cause Analysis
- Guard Service Contract Development
- Security Management
- Full / Part Time Staffing
- Law Enforcement Liaison
- EHS / OSHA
- Third Party Safety Inspections
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
BES has engaged in various industries to include Manufacturing / Educational / Transportation / Governmental / Legal / Federal and State agencies. BES has achieved success in the certification and validation for the U.S. Customs C-TPAT program for Jarden Consumer Solutions, Pure Fishing, First Alert, and Quickie Manufacturing.