As an employer it is essential for organizations to become proactive to protect employee’s and avoid liability in the handling of workplace violence incidents.
The BES Group offers a full service program for Corporate America with workplace violence plan development, implementation, training and incident support.
- Generate top-down commitment and implement
- Design the program and establish a plan for its implementation
- Establish a threat management team and develop an incident management protocol
- Develop and disseminate a workplace violence policy
- Roll out training throughout the organization
- Implement other preventive practices
- Monitor and evaluate
- Incident response support
BES active shooter training seminar provide guidance on how to prepare for and respond to an active shooter situation. Since emergencies typically happen without any warning, is your organization prepared to communicate details of the emergency to everyone in harm’s way, including employees, staff, clients, visitors, and guests? Having the ability to alert everyone about the situation is critical to ensuring the safety and well-being of everyone.
- Our Active Shooter training will enable you to:
Recognize potential workplace violence indicators and reporting issues that can contribute to an unsafe workplace
- Know ahead of time the risks of various events happening
- Know when to act, react, and escalate
- Describe things you can do if you find yourself in the middle of an active shooter
- Describe actions to take to prevent and prepare for potential active shooter incidents
- Describe how to manage the consequences of an active shooter incident
- Focus your mitigation strategy on maintaining a security policy that makes it difficult for the shooter to accomplish his/her operational objectives
- Make a long-term commitment to protect your organization, and the people that work there, from any future threats.
BES offers comprehensive training seminars to prevent Workplace Violence in your business. Our most recent programs address the new trend of “Social Media” and “Active Shooter” as they relate to workplace violence.
BES social media training seminar focuses on the current trends of social media and the impact both in a positive and negative fashion in dealing with workplace violence. It will support organizations in their efforts to prevent and manage social media as it relates to workplace violence. The training will outline current trends of workplace violence; new strategies being taken by successful business structure and lessons learned.
The training will provide information on board level risk and security programs and the related effect on key stakeholders, identify a sound compliance model to include self-assessment processes to identify your organizations strengths and weaknesses.
Current trends and best practices:
- New strategies (using social media for emergency notification and updates)
- Social media policy development
- Self-assessment processes to identify your organizations strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to identify potential incidents related to social media before they escalate into problematic behavior
BUSINESS CONTINUITY / CRISIS MANAGEMENT
BES has established a sound and comprehensive Business Continuity Planning and Crisis Management program. In today’s global business the risk of business interruption due to government instability, terrorism, natural disasters, etc. has escalated to a degree of urgency. Coupled with regulatory impact of Sarbanes Oxley, publicly traded companies are mandated to have a well established Business Continuity Plan in place to protect their stakeholders.
We will assist your business to establish plans that have the capability to offset the effects of a disruption of business operations in a timely and cost effective process. We can provide a well-designed, comprehensive strategy for continuing business when critical process failures are encountered.
- Establish a complete and comprehensive Business Continuity and Crisis Management program
- Complete analysis of processes, geographic locations and business interruption impact
- Training at all locations
- Recommend software application
- Annual review and auditing of the plans