BUSINESS CONTINUITY / CRISIS MANAGEMENT
The BES Group has established a sound and comprehensive Business Continuity Planning and Crisis Management program. In today’s global business the risk of business interruption due to government instability, terrorism, natural disasters, etc. has escalated to a degree of urgency. Coupled with regulatory impact of Sarbanes Oxley, publicly traded companies are mandated to have a well established Business Continuity Plan in place to protect their stakeholders.
We will assist your business to establish plans that have the capability to offset the effects of a disruption of business operations in a timely and cost effective process. We can provide a well-designed, comprehensive strategy for continuing business when critical process failures are encountered.
- Establish a complete and comprehensive Business Continuity and Crisis Management program
- Complete analysis of processes, geographic locations and business interruption impact
- Training at all locations
- Recommend software application
- Annual review and auditing of the plans